Eldo™ Web Design Ltd is an exciting and well-respected web design and development company. Providing bespoke web design and development, we work with clients all across the globe from all walks of life and industries.
After continued growth, the company is expanding; we now need a full-time Junior Web Developer to join our team in our office in Lee-on-the-Solent.
Please note this is an office-based role here in Lee on Solent. We are not offering remote working. Please make sure you can reasonably travel to and from our office before applying.
Your skillset –
The below points are a must for this role (if you cannot tick off 75% of the below, sorry, this position is not for you) –
- Be proficient in HTML and CSS.
- A solid understanding of WordPress and its structure.
- Have used ACF and basic PHP to customise WordPress template files.
- You can show real-life examples of your work or projects you have worked on.
Ideally, you’ll also be able to tick these off –
- Understanding of website SEO. Both technical and on-page.
- A solid understanding of UX and UI.
- Basic understanding of jQuery and its uses.
- Comfortable using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and XD for design reference and assets.
What’s in it for you?
You will work in our contemporary office in Lee-on-the-Solent with free parking, modern amenities with a relaxed and professional atmosphere. We use the latest software and technology to provide the best service possible to our clients.
- 27″ Retina 5K Display iMac.
- The latest software installed and ready to go.
- Birthday off.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Pension scheme available.
- Unlimited tea, coffee and soft drinks.
- Personal sit/stand desk in the office with own Spotify, Apple Music, SONOS and Hue lighting! What more could you want!
You will work closely with the team. Ongoing training and support will be provided to you to help you get up to speed and progress your web design career here at Eldo™.
Starting salary is £18,000 per year. We have a sensible and transparent structure for personal growth and pay increases, allowing you to progress and be rewarded for your hard work.
This role is an exciting opportunity to start a long, fulfilling and rewarding web design career here at Eldo™. We are looking for the perfect candidate, so currently, there is no closing date for this position.
To apply, please provide your CV, a paragraph or two detailing why you are applying for this role, along with your related experience (with links to work where possible) to email@example.com with the subject “Junior Web Developer”.