Update – Job Closed
Eldo Web Design Ltd is an exciting and extremely well-respected web design and development company. Providing bespoke web design, development and SEO, we work with clients all across the globe from all walks of life and professions.
After continued growth, the company is now expanding we now need a full-time Junior Web Designer to join our team.
You will work in our contemporary office in Lee-on-the-Solent with free parking, modern amenities with a relaxed and professional atmosphere. We use the latest software and technology to provide the best service possible to our clients. Birthdays off, unlimited tea and coffee – what more could you want!
You will work alongside two senior designers & developers. Ongoing training and support will be provided to you to help you get up to speed and progress your web design career here at Eldo.
Skillset required –
- An understanding of WordPress and its structure is essential.
- Comfortable using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator for image and graphic edits.
- Super keen attention to detail is vital, and knowledge of basic web design principals is also essential.
- Natural and honest people skills are essential. We provide a bespoke, personal service to our clients. If you like to hide away and not get involved, this role is not for you.
- You should be comfortable with HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of website SEO. Both technical and on-page.
- Basic knowledge of jQuery and PHP would be excellent, but we are not expecting you to write complex scripts (yet).
Starting salary will depend on experience and abilities. We have a sensible and transparent structure for personal growth, allowing you to progress and to get rewarded for your hard work.
This role could commence immediately, but we are conscious that ensuring we employ the perfect fit is more important than just ‘filling the job’.
This role is an exciting opportunity to start a long, fulfilling and rewarding web design career here at Eldo.
To apply, please provide your CV, a paragraph or two detailing why you are applying for this role along with your related experience (with links to work where possible) to email@example.com with the subject “Junior Web Designer”.